Harriet Island Park
200 Dr Justus Ohage Blvd
Saint Paul, MN 55107
Harriet Island is one of the most popular parks in St. Paul. It is known for its large pavilion, ferry boat docks, and stage for summer concerts.
the park was named after Harriet Bishop, a Baptist schoolteacher who moved from Vermont to the frontier city of St. Paul in 1847. She started the first school in St. Paul. The Park was built by the St. Paul Health Officer, Dr. Justus Ohage, after he donated the land in 1900.
This is a fun location with its pavilion, perfect St. Paul Skyline view, and Mississippi River shoreline.